University of Leicester Hakkında
İngiltere'nin neredeyse tam ortasında Londra'nın 160 km.kuzeyinde (trenle 66 dakika), hoş bir bölgede yer alır. Üniversite, Fen, Sosyal Bilimler, Hukuk, Sanat ve Tıp Fakülteleri'nde, İletişim ve Toplum, İşletme Ekonomisi ve Mühendislik dahil olmak üzere 70'den fazla derece programı sunmaktadır.Lisansüstü programları arasında, Ekonomi, Enformasyon Teknolojisi, İş İdaresi (MBA), Kitle İletişimi, Kriminoloji, Moleküler Genetik ve Uygulamalı Dilbilimi/TESOL vardır. Astrofizik, Genetik, Kitle İletişim ve Sosyoloji dahil olmak üzere, her dalda Mphil ve PhD yapılabilir. Üniversite'de İngilizce Dil Eğitim Ünitesi'nin eğitim yılı öncesinde her Eylül ayında düzenlediği 4 haftalık İngilizce Dil ve Çalışma Yöntemleri kursunun yanı sıra, yıl boyunca destek kursları da açılmaktadır.
Adres: University of Leicester
UCAS Code L34
Telefon: +44 (0) 116 252 2522
University of Leicester Öne Çıkanlar / Sıralamalar
İngiltere Sıralaması: 19
Öğrenci Akademisyen Oranı: 12.9
Öne Çıkan Mezunlar
- Dr Paul Abel–co-presenter on the BBC’sSky at Nightand columnist for the Sky at Night Magazine.
- Lukwesa Barnes– Sky News anchor.
- Sam Barnett– Entrepreneur, Sam founded the multimillion pound targeting advertising company Struq Ltd.
- Paul Bateman– Chief Executive of J P Morgan Asset Management.
- Graham Beale– Chief Executive of the Nationwide Building Society.
- Natalie Bennett– Leader of the Green Party and former editor of the Guardian Weekly. Founder of the Carnival of Feminists.
- Ian Bishop– Cricket commentator and former member of the West Indian cricket team.
- Professor David Blanchflower CBE– Economist and former member of Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee.
- Professor Dame Glynis Breakwell– Vice-Chancellor of the University of Bath.
- Danielle Brown– Paralympian gold medallist in archery and holder of various archery world records.
- Dr Philip Campbell- Editor-in-Chief ofNature, a science journal and was the founder ofPhysics World. For ten years, until 2012, he was a trustee of Cancer Research UK and a chairman of the charity's Public Policy Advisory Group.
- Professor Anthony Chapman FRSA– Vice-Chancellor of the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff.
- Michael Cordy–Novelist, who has written six novels, includingThe Messiah Code, which reached no. 5 The Sunday Times Bestseller list.
- Heather Couper CBE– Astronomer and presenter, Heather has presented various radio shows relating to astronomy and is theIndependent’s Astronomy Correspondent.
- Sue Cook– TV Presenter and Author. Screen credits include presenting Crimewatch, Nationwide and Children in Need.
- Professor Sir Liam Donaldson– Former Chief Medical Officer and principal advisor to the government on health matters.
- Dr Carol Galley– businesswoman who was a Director of Mercury Asset Management. The Group was the largest investment manager in the UK.
- Diana Garnham– Chief Executive of the Science Council, the umbrella organisation for various learned societies and professional bodies across science and its applications.
- Graham Goode–Horse Racing Commentator for Channel 4.
- Lord Bruce Grocott– Former Chief Whip of the House of Lords.
- Gillian Hargreaves–BBC education correspondent.
- Christopher Hayman–Chairman of Hayman Limited, a Fine Alcohols Division and a Drinks Division with a portfolio of Gin and Vodkas, most notably Beefeater Gin.
- Nigel Henbest– Award-winning science populariser, specialising in astronomy and space. Founded the leading international TV production company, Pioneer Productions. Written 36 books and over 1,000 articles on astronomy. Previously Astronomy Consultant toNew Scientist, editor of theJournal of the British Astronomical Associationand media consultant to theRoyal Greenwich Observatory.
- Jeff Herdman–Non-executive chairman at building repairs specialist Prism Network. Formerly the Managing Director of Oval Insurance Broking Limited. Played rugby for Swansea, Wales “B” and the Barbarians, as well as Leicester Tigers while studying at Leicester. Went on to coach Swansea and then the Barbarians.
- Phelan Hill– Coxswain of the British eight. A multiple medal winner, including bronze in the 2012 Olympics for the men’s eight and gold in the 2013 World Cup Series in Sydney and Eton Dorney.
- Valerie Howarth, Baroness Howarth of Breckland OBE–British politician and a member of the House of Lords. She is one of the board members of the Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service. Former Chief Executive of ChildLine.
- Atifete Jahjaga–first female President of the Republic of Kosovo, the first non-partisan candidate, the first female head of state in the modern Balkans and the youngest to be elected to the office. Served as Deputy Director of the Kosovo Police, holding the rank of Major General, the highest among women in Southeastern Europe.
- Jyrki Katainen–Prime Minister of Finland and the chairman of the National Coalition Party.
- John Kennedy OBE– Music mogul and founding member of Band Aid and Live Aid.
- Norman Lamb– Liberal Democrat MP and Chief Parliamentary and Political Advisor to Nick Clegg.
- Dame Suzi Leather DL– Chair of The Charity Commission.
- Lieutenant-General Gordon Messenger DSO* OBE– Royal Marines officer who served as British Commander of Task Force Helmand, during the 3 Commando Brigade Royal Marines deployment to Helmand province, Afghanistan on Operation Herrick IX from 2008 to 2009. He is currently Deputy Commander of NATO Allied Land Command.
- Bob Mortimer–English comedian and actor, best known for his double act with Vic Reeves. Owner of the independent production company Pett Productions with Vic Reeves and Lisa Clark and voice of Churchill the Dog in adverts for Churchill Insurance.
- Michael Nicholson OBE– Journalist and former ITN Senior Foreign Correspondent.
- Vicky Orvice– Sports journalist forThe Sun, first female staff football writer in the country and was the only woman chairman of the British Athletics Writers Association in their 48 year history.
- Adele Parks– Author with tenTimestop ten best-selling books.
- Sir Norman Rosenthal- Independent curator and art historian.
- Kate Riley–Sky Sports News Reporter
- Professor Nilesh Samani– British Heart Foundation’s Professor of Cardiology and Head of Department of Cardiovascular Sciences at the University of Leicester.
- Kathleen Soriano- Director of Exhibitions at the Royal Academy of Arts.
- Sir Peter Soulsby– Labour MP and first elected mayor of Leicester City.
- Lord John Stevens of Kirkwhelpington QPM DL FRSA– former Head of the Metropolitan Police Service.
- Professor Laurie Taylor– Sociologist and BBC Radio 4 Presenter forThinking Allowed.
- Jon Tickle– co-presenter ofBraniac: Science Abuse. He is an Information Architect at British Gas.
- Tony Underwood– Former England Rugby Union player.
- Julian Worricker– TV and Radio Presenter, presentingYou and Yourson BBC Radio 4 andThe World Todayon the World Service.
- Aaron Porter– Former President of the National Union of Students (NUS) in the UK.
- The late Malcolm Bradbury– Author and Academic.
- The late Baron C.P. Snow CBE– Novelist.
- The late Storm Thorgerson– Graphic Designer, has designed album covers for Pink Floyd, Muse, 10cc, and many more. Storm’s most famous design is the cover for Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon.
- The late Professor Sir Alan Walters– Economist, former Chief Economic Advisor to PM Margaret Thatcher, former economic advisor to the World Bank.
University of Leicester Başvuru Şartları
Başvuru şartları henüz eklenmemiş, daha detaylı bilgi için ofislerimizden bilgi alabilirsiniz.
University of Leicester Burslar
31 Mart son başvuru tarihi olan 3500GBP master öğrencileri için burs imkanı bulunurken; lisans öğrencileri için ise genel okul ücreti üzerinden ise 10% burs imkanı bulunmaktadır.
University of Leicester Programlar
<p a="" href="\" p="" style="\" line-height:"="">MASTER: http://www2.le.ac.uk/study/postgrad/taught-campus